Facts about my skin:
Skin conditions: Cellulite
Skin type: dry (because of winter)
Disclaimer: Jealous Body Scrub generously sent me this scrub for review. See my full disclaimer here.
The Product: Jealous Body Coffee & Coconut Scrub ($18 CDN)
- coffee grounds stimulate blood flow which help reduce the appearance of cellulite, eczema, stretch marks, age spots, varicose veins, psoriasis & acne
- brown sugar & sea salt exfoliate and rejuvenate your skin
- cold pressed organic coconut oil hydrates & moisturizes your skin
- vitamin E & minerals protect and repair your skin
Using the scrub? Yes it's messy. You'll get scrub all over your bathtub, but it just rinses away. But who doesn't love waking up to a fresh pot of coffee being brewed? I personally love the smell - it really wakes you up!
The scrub itself is exactly what you imagine it to be - coffee grinds. I used about 2-3 handfuls for each use. In total, you can get about 5-10 uses from the package. I was very impressed with ingredient list - both because they are truly natural ingredients and they are great for the skin. The moisturizing ingredients in this scrub really do double duty:
1. Gently exfoliates the skin - I sometimes find the sugar scrubs can be a little harsh on the skin, but this coffee scrub got the job done without being overly rough on the skin
2. Naturally Moisturizes the skin - I think the coconut oil is the real winner here. My skin did not feel oily or sticky afterwards - just naturally moisturized. I didn't have to apply any moisturizer after showering!
Have you tried Jealous Body Scrub before? Comment below!
5 / 5
4.5 / 5
5 / 5
5 / 5