Disclaimer: Don't worry everything here that can be will be recycled. Lets get started shall we?
1. Millcreek Biotene H-24 Hair Conditioner - used until the very last drop - already on my next bottle. check out my full review here.
2. L'Oreal OleoTherapy Deep Recovery Mask - pushed through finishing this. This is just an average hair mask. check out my full review here.
3. SMASHBOX Camera Ready BB Cream Eyes - this was good to the very last drop! already using my backup. Check out my full review here.
4. Rimmel London - Scandaleyes Waterproof Kohl Kajal in brown - a good basic eye liner but not terribly long lasting for my hooded greasy eyelids. I have a couple of colors on rotation already, but I am on the search for something more long lasting. I won't be adding more in my collection for now.
5. Gud Natural Body Wash, in Floral Cherrynova - the cute packaging got me here. a good basic body wash that is more natural than most. this was a good option for the summer, with the dryer cooler months ahead I'm going to need something more moisturizing. I won't be repurchasing for now.
6. Julep nail polish in the Soraphine - nothing terribly exciting for me. I mostly used this for a base coat because it was not opaque enough. Bow it's turned all gooey in me. I won't be repurchasing.
7. Freeman Bare Foot Peppermint & Plum Foot Scrub - I purchased this scrub because my feet always need a little TLC, but I have recently found out that Freeman does not use natural exfoliators in all of their products. This one contains Polyethylene. Polyethylene or polypropylene is a known plastic that is harmful when it gets in our water and eventually lakes and the ocean. Check out the full damage here - save fish, and don't use products with these ingredients!
8. J.R Watkins Hand & Body Lotion in Coconut Milk & Honey - the packaging and pretty label got me here again. This is a descent body lotion that has a nice clean scent. I can't handle the harsh artificial scents on other body creams. I'm on the fence about repurchasing this one, I'll probably try something new before I go back to using this one again.
What's in your trash? Comment below!